Keeping You Connected To Your Loved Ones
The Stanly County Detention Center will ensure that inmates confined in the Stanly County Detention Center are provided the opportunity to visit with family, friends and professionals during times designated for visiting by the Detention Center Administrator. There are currently two different ways to visit inmates incarcerated at our facility, online via the Internet and on-site at the Detention Center.
All inmate visits at the Stanly County Detention Center are non-contact video visits. Inmate visitation is a privilege and may be denied for disciplinary reasons. Inmate visits may be restricted consistent with administrative limitations and the need to uphold the safety and security of the facility.
Remote Online Visitation
The Stanly County Detention Center offers remote online visitation for inmates incarcerated at our facility. This video visit may be conducted from any high-speed Internet connection with an available web cam, microphone and speakers. Inmates are allowed an unlimited number of online visits, providing that there are available visitation time slots.
Detention Center Lobby
The Stanly County Detention Center provides on-site inmate visits at the Detention Center. Inmates are only allowed one (1) on-site visit per week, with the visitation week starting over every Tuesday. All on-site visits are limited to 15 minutes.
To schedule a visit, use this link www.jailfunds.com . On-site visits cannot be scheduled on weekends or holidays.
- Inmates are only allowed one (1) on-site visit per week with the exceptions of inmates workers (trusties).
- Visitation week starts over every Tuesday.
- Visits must be scheduled no later than 24 hours in advance.
- Visits cannot be scheduled any sooner than seven (7) days in advance.
- If more than one visitor is coming for a given time-slot, only one person needs to schedule the visit.
- If an inmate attempts to obtain more than one visit per week, the following weeks’ visitation will be forfeited.
On-site visitation times:
Tuesdays: Inmates workers (trusties) and inmates with the last name between A-L
Wednesdays: Female inmates only, Female inmates workers are allowed two (2) visits.
Thursdays: Inmate workers (trusties) and inmates with the last name between M – Z
Evening(s): 6:00 pm, 6:20 pm, 6:40 pm, 7:00 pm, 7:20 pm, 7:40 pm
In order to ensure the safety of Detention Staff, inmates, and their families and friends, the following rules and guidelines will apply to all inmate visitation.
- All adult visitors must present a valid government issued photo identification such as driver’s license, state I.D. card, military I.D., etc.
- No persons under the age of eighteen (18) can visit without a parent or legal guardian. Children must be supervised and kept under control at all times.
- Visits are limited to Three (3) adults per visit.
- No purses, bags, firearms or weapons of any type, chemical sprays, cell phones, or cameras will be allowed in the facility. All personal effects must be left at home or in a vehicle.
- Visitors must wear conservative clothing. Short-shorts, miniskirts, bathing suits, halter tops, or other revealing clothing is prohibited and will result in the visit being denied. Any visitor who intentionally exposes themselves in violation of state law during a visit will be prosecuted criminally.
- If a visitor is ten (10) minutes late for a visit, the visit is automatically cancelled and may be rescheduled by the visitor. It is recommended that visitors arrive 15 minutes in advance.
- Visitors may be subjected to a “pat” search prior to entering the visitation area. Visitors will be denied the right to visit if they refuse a search.
- Staff may refuse a visit if a visitor appears under the influence of any intoxicating substance, refuses to cooperate, fails to produce identification or acts in a disorderly manner.
- Visitors may not wander through or loiter in the visitation area or Detention Center lobby. Visitors must stay at their assigned booth during visitation.
- All visitors are required to follow the instructions of Staff. Visitors misconduct will result in the visit being terminated and may subject the visitor to revocation of visiting privileges or criminal prosecution.
Inmates may lose their visitation privileges for inappropriate behavior and failure to follow rules of the Stanly County Detention Facility.
Contact the Detention Center at (704) 986 3734 to make requests for special consideration regarding a visit, such as if you live more than 100 miles from the facility. Special visits will be considered on a case-by-case basis and must be requested at least one week prior to the requested visitation date.